Girls, How do I become a good kisser?

I'm young and inexperienced. I've never been with a girl and I have no idea how to kiss. What can I do to ensure I my genes will be passed on to my progeny.
I don't want to be an old man in my 20's, finally meet my other half and then for me to be rejected because I can't cotroll my tongue.

How can one practice or excel at kissing without a someone to practice on?
Please help! I'm desperately in need!

7

Most Helpful Girl

• When you first kiss a girl, give her a gentle peck. If she wants more do an open mouth kiss, which is where your kiss eachother but you open and close your lips together. And if she gives you a little tongue, DO NOT stick your tongue down her throat! Just enough to "explore" her mouth. Also if you want to French kiss her but she's not French kissing you, gently slide your tongue across her lips letting her know you want to French kiss (but don't go straight into a French kiss on your first kiss, they will never forget that you're the guy that French kissed them for you're first kiss together, I'd keep it simple on the first kiss. I wouldn't French kiss her till the 2nd or 3rd date.)

Now that you know how to kiss, what do you do with your hands. Well, you when your pulling her in to kiss you, gently cup your hand (s) on the side of her face and slowly pull her face in to kiss you. Another one that girls really like is for the guy to gently grab her chin with a few fingers (and when I say few I mean like 2-3 fingers), like you're softly pinching her chin (but don't actually pinch her) and pull her chin to where her lips meet yours. Another thing you can do is put you hands on her lower back and pull her closer to you and she will most likely lean her head up to kiss you, but if she doesn't use one of the two methods I told you about a few sentences ago.

Once you get more into your relationship with a girl one thing that they like is to be "pushed" up against a wall and kissed passionately.

• Thank you venerable master! I shall forever rember your words of warning till my end!

What Girls Said 6

• Well what I did was watch a lot of videos. Not porn but literally search how to kiss and go to videos. Watch what they do and you can practice the motions and visualize them. Sometimes from watching all this I get dreams about them that feel very real which also has helped me. I had my first kiss last month and it went very well!

• Pash your wrist

• Always kiss with passion and you shouldn't go wrong. There's nothing like being kissed off a guy that kisses you with passion

• First of all, do not under any circumstances just poke your tongue down the person's mouth before your lips have even touched- it ruins the whole thing before it has even begun. Start with slow, soft, closed-mouth kisses and do that for a while, and then slightly part your lips. Tongue is a make it or break it thing and should be used sparingly. it should be like softly liking an ice-cream cone, so no washing machine syndrome. Teeth shouldn't be used. And also, do something with your hands, like caress her face or back etc. Just don't be too much in your head and enjoy the moment, the moment you start thinking too much about it and getting all technical then that's when you are likely to mess up.

• Keep practicing. That's the only way to get good at something

• you have to practice!