The guy I was dating likes to bite me?

he says because he wants others to see that I'm his.

is it normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's creepy
    They already know you're his probably
    No need to treat you like some object, cookie and bite you

• i don't think he does it like that. he says I'm so cute and sweet he wants to eat me all up. normally he only nibbles. but last time he bite me.

• yeah, but last time i complain he only said well it will go away don't worry.

• be smart and accept him, or he'll eat you.

What Guys Said 9

• WTF? 0___o

• Do you like it? That's the real question here.

• Hahahahaha😂😜 are you sure he's a guy? LOL 😁 sorry jk sounds really weird BC dogs do this in front of other animals to protect there bones 😂

• Bite u doesn't it hurts

• The most important part is how do you feel, thats all, think about that and the question is over!

• Suarez spotted

• Yes, it is normal. That means he likes you unless he did it like a vampire or zombie.

• If it hurts tell him

• he sees it as marking territory. and he's not even my boyfriend yet.

• Then tell him to gtfo. If it hurts you don't let him.

• Do you enjoy it? If you do then its cool. I can understand nibbling, but a chomp no!

• it wasn't ike a chomp I think, but I do have a mark.

• If you don't like it tell him to quit, it's up to you.

• I'm okay.

What Girls Said 7

• Lol he's probably a vampire so better watch your neck when you're around him

• umm.. rabies shot?

• How do you feel about that?

• I don't care, I know he does it just for playing. but last time he left me a mark so he said that to me.

• is it normal?

• What is "normal" anyway? But seriously, if you both like it, its all good.

• This reminds me of stories on wattpad about wolves who bite their soul mates into their shoulder to show to the other male wolves that she's taken...

• Oh I dated a guy like that. Comprised and said he could leave marks, as long as they were in places no else would see them. Not my neck, collar bone, top of my breasts, etc. I bruise easily and it just looks bad.

• HOT! LOL I ask my boyfriend to bite my shoulders and spank me. It feels amazing and I love seeing those little red spots on my body.

• that's normal.