Girls, What is the biggest mistery about boys for you?

17

Most Helpful Girl

• Why they find it hard to express their feelings. I don't get why it's hard for guys to explain their emotions.

• Because even if you dont believe it, if we do so we tent to fall in the friendzone, girls say that they want to know, but in this society is not something masculine, most of men that express their feelings are forever friendzone.

What Girls Said 16

• Why do you like to piss on the toilet seat and then leave it there for females to accidentally sit on it when we go to do our business? BE A SWEETIE, WIPE THE SEATIE.

• When they complain about wanting everything you are, but when you point it out they don't want you. Sigh.

• Well, I don't do boys, but the biggest mystery would probably be what makes a man commit and how do you know if they are committed to you if they don't say it. Or maybe... why can't they make it in the damn toilet.

• in my experience, women dont actually look for commitment, they care about the small things but they forget about the biggest things, they care about the roses and special days but sometimes they forget the biggest things, how much do we do for them, how much do we spend of our time in them, sometimes they dont care about this... they care about the small things...

• The meal wasn't the trigger. It was you changing what happened DURING the meal and her feeling threatened by this other girl.

• I applaud you for being sweet and considerate enough to cook so many meals for her. Unfortunately, when things are constantly done, they end up being taken for granted.

• How do they wear baggy boxers under their pants without them rolling up.

• why is it when a girl ignores them and plays hard to get they want her and when she shows interest they start not caring anymore.

why do they become so close to you and make you feel inseparable then they suddenly stop caring and trying

• I've noticed that latino men are more straightforward and aggressive with their flirting. Not so much white guys. It's like pulling teeth. Or maybe I just haven't met them.

• Im latin so but I consider myself shy but is true XP depens on the boy

• They bark but... some kind of cinfidence is actually a compensation for fears and insecurity ;) this is for all the coutries

• It can be or a person is confident enough to go for what they want

• It's.. I think the mystery is when you see a guy who likes you and he starts copying what you do lol

• "Why is he touching my leg with his... I have to keep moving mine, wtf brah... again!"

• Why do they want to have their cake and eat it too? Why do they want to string along one loyal, supportive, nurturing female but still entertain multitudes of other females?

• I ve never cheated so I can not tell you about that XD

• Why they are so misleading! Like why go hot and cold when it's obvious you like someone and they like you..

• How some of them are so illiterate that they can't spell words like "mystery"

• perhaps the biggest mistery about boys to me is... are they cry if someone break their heart?

• why some of them treat me like someone easy... and what i mean by that is when guys just assume im going to sleep with them just because i talk to them. and when they realise im not planning to have sex with them, without them having to do anything, they leave... and make me feel like absolut crap and only good for sex.. why can't they just be upfront instead of wasiting my time?

• SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER THIS ONE!!! THIS RIGHT HERE IS THE STORY OF MY LIFE!!

• Why they're so cold sometimes

• Why do guys take sooo long to take a shit?

• I actually take little time, but most of my friends do take a lot, most of them say that its a pleasure and they like to ennjoy it... I hate it... If I could get ride of something it could be the bathroom process...

• Also girls don't have this

• Yeah I know that's what I just said...

• why they always go for the dumb girls.

• because they are easier to have sex with haha and they dont have to feel in a relationship because she's to dumb she won't get pissed of over many stuff that smart ones dislike haha

• Imm I know many guys that like smart girls over dumb ones so... XD