Girls, how do I get a girlfriend?

Im in college but I haven't had a girlfriend since I was in middle school and I'm really really want one so bad. I do have friends and all but they're all guys. And the girls I do know, I wouldn't wanna date because they're not my type. I'm a really sweet guy but I get so nervous around girls that I like that I can't really go up to then and spark up a conversation.

Any advice girls? I really need some.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh gosh, I'm the same way except with guys I like. You just have to take a shot somewhere and don't worry about whether she will like you or not at first. The point is to try and go meet a girl, and she will respect you if you at least try to talk to her. At least that's what I wish guys would do is just come up and say hello back to me. Since you're a nice guy she will be nice back to you:) or she should be.

I don't know if that helps but yeah, just go say hello and don't think so much about it

What Girls Said 4

• Show confidence and be yourself. Its okay to get nervous most girls will pick up on that and try to help you out.

• Have money, be over 6 foot, act like a total pricK. Girls will come running! !

• be open & very confident , girls love that 💖💛

• Just be who you are, and man up , so you can have girl!

• But I'm suuuch a bitch haha. You try approaching a girl!

• I am a girl lol and I'm a shy ass wierdo when it comes to talking to guys, like I can have guy friends but dating? It gets so damn awkward