Girls, How would you get a guy to take a nap with you or what's the best way you helped him sleep?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I have him lay down on his back with either the tv on low or soft music playing in the background and give him a back massage while talking to him a little bit telling him how much I love him, giving him kisses, playing with his hair a little bit. He's usually out pretty quickly and stays asleep through the night (he's kind of restless and wakes up a few times otherwise). However, I'm like borderline narcoleptic (I fall asleep whenever, wherever) so if I feel like sleeping, I curl up next to him and he'll let me sleep. The last time I went over to his house, he was playing Skyrim and I curled up with my head on his lap and he played the game with one hand and played with my hair with the other until I fell asleep.

What Girls Said 2

• Sing him a lullaby

• Back massage, head rub maybe the wild. Pretty exhausting