Girls, Is it bad to be more attracted to tall guys?

I can't seem to help it, they just attract my attention more and I find it to be a turn on. I also like their hugs.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you've the right to prefer anything you want, as long as it is realistic.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• No that's part of you, part of your opinion. That's kinda like asking is it bad to like cupcakes more than muffins lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not.. Am very happily married to a 6' 7" Gentle Giant.. But there again I happen to be 5' 10". :)

1|0
    0|0
  • No. It's a nice quality in a man (:

1|0
    0|0
    • Good, I don't want people to think I'm shallow, I can't help it.

• It's only bad when you won't give someone shorter an opportunity. That's when it's negative.

• I wouldn't do anything like that, it's just I'm more drawn to tall guys.

• No, I guess it's all in personal preference like how some girls prefer guys with black hair, or some prefer guys with brown eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • um im pretty sure 90% of girls like tall dudes... I like short guys but i mean you like what you like

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm attracted to tall guys myself.. every guy is.. For instance I'm attracted to a guy who is like 5" 6.. I'm 5" 3.. To me he's shortly but every guy is diferent... so nothing wrong with your preference...

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but don't whine If you end up alone coz your standards are too high

0|0
    0|0
  • I am pretty tall myself so I tend to be more attracted towards tall guys! :)

0|0
    0|0
    • That's cool, I'm short so I like the feeling of being towered over.

• Awwwww :')

• Yeah it is cute, and a huge turn on <3

• SAME 😒😒😍😍😍😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm only attracted to tall guys. You have a right to be attracted to whoever you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ditto, girlfriend. I'm tall, which is part of it for me. I agree - the hugs are better!

0|0
    0|0
  • No it is not because I am attracted to tall guys as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • its not bad. that's just the type you're attracted to

0|0
    0|0
  • not bad at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not bad, it's a preference I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so everyone has a type! Just be careful not to miss out on a great guy who might not necessarily be the perfect height you imagined. ( I used to be the same way with the height thing but my boyfriend now is on the shorter side and I've honestly never been happier!)

0|0
    0|0
  • not really its totally normal
    I'm attracted to tall guys as well
    and I must agree the do give the best hugs

0|0
    0|0
  • no of course not, I prefer tall guys also.
    I doesn't mean you're shallow, everyone has different preferences

0|0
    0|0
    • I think mine is subconscious.

• Not at all. I am not attracted to short men.

0|0
    0|0