Girls, would you date a guy who is the same height as you or even just a little taller than you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• Yes, I would!
    I've had 1 very tall boyfriend and that was extremely convenient when I wanted to wear stilettos, cause he was still taller than me. But my current love interest-almost-boyfriend is a couple inches taller than me and I don't really care if I'm taller than him with heels. I also think he doesn't give a crap either,

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeppers. Not even an issue.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course. I don't see a problem with that at all. I'm 6'1" so many guys are my height. Very few are actually much taller than me. My husband is only 2 inches taller.

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be awkward. I'm not saying I wouldn't... but I'm saying it would definitely not be my first choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would! He should be just aware that when I wear high heels, I will be a few inches taller than him.

2|0
    0|0
  • All though i prefer taller guys.. The majority of the guys I've dated have been my height or a little shorter than me, i used to be really self conscious of the fact that i was taller but you know what, it's about their personality that's whats the most important. And besides sometimes the shorter guys are pretty cute ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course! Preferably, he'd be half a head taller, but even if he isn't, that's prefectly fine! It's not like he can control his height.

1|0
    0|0
  • um.. nope..

0|0
    1|0
  • Yeah I would. Not an issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have several times and would again. they were some of the hottest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would

1|1
    1|0
  • Yes my boyfriend is the same height exactly. 5'7"

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, of course.
    I don't really care about height as long as you don't look like a giant or a dwarf.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes!!! Short guys are adorable (I'm about 5'2/5'3)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I have before and my husband is 2 inches taller than me. doesn't bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes lots of girls find tall guys really cute tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, thats the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally! I'm literally taller than the average woman already so...😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely taller