Girls, How can I find a girlfriend?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh. Partners are overrated. They're nothing but grief, anger, confusion and pain. You're better off not experiencing all that

What Girls Said 6

• Find a girl u like and ask her oit... after u know she's single. Haha! Easier said than done, I know... but the only way to get one is to put yourself out there and be confident :)

• Why is the color of your profile thingy blue? Isn't that for boys? But your name is a girls name.
    ?

• search well you mind find her

• Be caring , super funny !, earn her trust , be sweet and respect her and be confident but not to confident don't be afraid to express your feelings

• shouldn't search you should wait for it to happen, if you push something it may not work out as well as expected, rushing is never good, from my experience.

• You could go out more. Do the things you love or like and you might just find a girlfriend in the same place. It'll just happen. The one for you might just be right in front of you this whole time and you just haven't noticed.