Girls, can I get some thoughts about this girls actions?

This girl and I have been talking, dating, for almost a month now. At one point she was breaking it off with me cause she said she couldn't handle a relationship right now but she gave me the opportunity to talk to her about it and we've been fine ever since we are just taking it slow. But the odd thing is when we are together she's always wanting to kiss and hold hands and hug and everything and really seems into me and I can tell she likes me a lot. But when we aren't together, I don't know what it is. It's almost like she doesn't wanna talk or something. She never texts me first, I always have to initiate the daily conversation. And when we text it's not for very long and sometimes she just stops texting me out of no where. Yesterday I wasn't gonna text her to see if she'd actually text me first but I waited til a most 9 pm and hadn't heard anything so I text her saying hey I hope you've had a great day :) she didn't text me back til almost 1 am and I was asleep and she said she didn't see my text til then. She's amazing and into me when we are actually together but other than that she seems I don't know how to explain it. When we text what little we do she like talks to me but she doesn't talk very long. But if I put something on instagram or Facebook she always likes my stuff. It just worries me cause I've never experienced anything like this. Can someone explain what I'm experiencing or what I should do? The girl has told me she really likes me and is into me so much but when it comes outside of being together, it seems different. Help?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe it's best for you to ask her whats going on--it may seem like the worst idea to you but its probably better than drawing the wrong conclusion and messing up on her. If you two seriously like each other, she shouldn't object to you trying to speak your mind out of concern over her or over your relationship. You never know what could be going on in this case-- I think, instead of taking opinions its best to ask her to see how she reacts, or you could wait and see what happens in the long run. It's all your choice.

What Girls Said 3

• Texting isn't everyone's strong suit. Instead of texting ask her if you can call her, if you really want to talk. Ask her about what she likes, is doing, make her laugh. She'll miss talking to you even if it goes well

• I could be totally wrong, but it seems like a side chick with the genders swapped. Refreshing.

• She just sounds shy to me. She won't ever make a move , you're going to have to do everything first if you want anyone to happen