Going to the beach with a girl?

Ok so im curious if going to the beach with a girl is a serious step when looking for a relationship. recently I've been deciding on which girls i want to try to impress. Now im not sure if i want to actually go out with them to the point of a relationship. And i dont want to have the wrong motives going into a date. The beach would be a bad idea i think for me. I dont want to appear indecisive by changing it to an amusement park or something more fun.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• goin on da beach's a friendly thing mostly actually, but wot makes u backin off? sorry to ask but r u insecure bout yer body and u don't wanna go?

• Well i had a girl i was interested in seriously. I was a little insecure back then and long story short we went on a couple of dates and kissed on the second one, which i think i messed up on lol but i was sure i wanted to go out with her. Now im not so sure when i get some time to be alone with them ( dating wise).

• so know u r not insecure anymore?

• "Ok so im curious if going to the beach with a girl is a serious step when looking for a relationship."

It's just a date, nothing serious.