Feelings for someone?

Guys, suppose you like a girl for 4 years and have feelings for her. These would be deep feelings right? What thought do you have about her?

Most Helpful Guy

• well the amount of time you know someone doesn't define the level of emotion you have for a person I believe. I have known a girl for like 10 months and only started talking like since 3 months, we're not dating or anything but we are close and spend a lot of time together and always have fun together. And I can't stop thinking about this girl, all I want to do is make her happy. I have had a relationship for 2 years, and I didn't feel the same way about my ex as I do this girl. So the amount of time really doesn't matter, it's the level of emotion that matters in my opinion.

What Guys Said 18

• Are you talking about sexually here? Nah, just any regular feeling in which you're infatuated by someone; you think about them all the time, you want to be around them, and you want to talk to them as much as possible; you also fantasizes future or something with them

• yeah 4 years isn't a little time so these felings wouldn't be for joke... no? of course i'd still luv her but i believe we'd already be official after 4 years... no?

• 4 years? that's a prety long-time, if i haven't ask her out yet. so if i had STILL feelings for her then it'd mean i've got a huge crush on her and i'd want to see her by every chance i'll get

• Her. A lot. As in all the time. And ALTHOUGH, at my age I do think about things other than sex... I will Not disagree with "jmmmfi"s comment of... (as rudely as he put it).

• There is no way to accurately answer this broad ass question.

• Yeah, if I liked her for 4 years I can assume the feelings would be big and I'd like to be with her.

• If I had feelings for a girl I wouldn't be able to get her out my head. It would drive me crazy until I can see her and just be around her.

• i could use a little cue , what do you mean by deep feelings?

• Oh you asked this before, didn't you?
    My answer stays the same... I wouldn't be able to stay quiet for 4 years straight.
    1 year would be deep too, I think 4 would drive me insane

• I love a girl older than me from past 3years it hurts that I can't tell her 💔 so I stopped ✋ hangin out with her but I still love her and forever will😊 and this feeling is awesome 😶

• I can only think of how an amazing person she is... I can't think I can keep quiet for 4 years though

• I picture what it'd be like if that was it, I just settled down with her and lived happily ever after. Then I snap out of it and focus on the achievable.

• time doesn't necessarily mean that it's deeper. It can stay the same and lessen over time as well, even if some feelings remain

• Yes, But why would he exactly take 4 years? I mean, if he was friends i'd understand, but 1,460 days? Lol

• Getting my dick wet

• if i liked 4 years she should be 'Special' and worth loving

• For me if I liked a girl for four years all my thoughts and feelings for her would only get worse, I wouildent go a day without thinking about her and being with her and depending on my relationship with her my feelings would be even more strong, I'd want nothing more than to be with her and would be in complete bliss when I am

• Feelings are what girls have; they come from their ovaries

What Girls Said 6

• I've seen this question soooo many times on here... girl, chill.

• good thoughts.. i dont really get the question...

• He would probably think he has feelings for her

• They would have romantic and sexual feelings for her.

• he wants to be with her.

• Varies from fapping sessions to romantic stuff.