Did she want to get laid?

So i was on this date in the city with a girl several hours, we had a lot of fun and she used to tickle me. We end up at my place watching a movie. She sat down pretty far and kept holding a glass with something to drink in her hand. Did she want me to make a move or was this a "just friends" thing?

Most Helpful Girl

• You should have made a move

What Girls Said 1

• If she was touching you a lot before that then yes.

• Not at my place anymore, she was sitting on the very edge and never put her glass away. She kept holding it the whole time.

• I think you should have gone in for a kiss to see.

What Guys Said 4

• it sounds like you and your date have different expectations, she obviously doesn't want to have sex with you on the first date, she's probably saving it for the 3rd date or later while you already want sex on the first date

• Right? I was thinking the same thing, since she sat far away and stuff. And when we were sitting close to each other she took care that we're not too close.

• well just keep going on dates with her, you'll eventually get there ;)

• she wanted laid.

• YES!!! She wanted to GET LAID!!!

• I think she wanted you to make a move