Why do girls hate the friendzone so much?

I mean, you got what you wanted in rejecting the guy, and the friendzone tells him that he absolutely never has a chance, ever, so he gets to be miserable, what's not to like?

Most Helpful Guy

• But it's hard to keep all those beasts in the pen; after all you have to clean and feed them emotionally and preening them gets old.

• I didn't even mean why they hate being friends with him, I meant the hatred for the term.

• Oh, because that just makes the pen sound bad. It's more like a waiting list happy ranch than a zone.

What Girls Said 1

• Well... I hate it because even though it's what I wanted... I still feel bad about hurting the guy like that. It's kind of a negative term that just makes you feel bad...

What Guys Said 3

• It's the guy who hates it

• Because girls don't like being called on their sometimes disingenuous behavior.

• yeah, i was friendzoned, then stopped texting and emailing her and 2 weeks later she came back to me. i think sometimes it can be a bit early for someone to realise they have a chance of a relationship and not be ready for it, however once they breakup they realise actually i quiet liked the time with this person and now want him back.