Girls, do you find hair on a man attractive?

Do you find hair on a mans legs, arm's, facial hair, etc. Attractive?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• I'm good with stubble- it looks more masculine. But if you're growing a whole mohawk under your chin, we'll have some problems.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Can't say I do.

0|0
    0|1
  • Hi there! :D
    Yes, I love when a man has a little stubble on his face. And hairy arms, legs, and crotch area are nice too! I also kind of like hair on the stomach lol not a bush though haha just a little ^-^

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care about leg or arm (-pit) hair as long as it doesn't look like fur. You're a man, not a bear.. Facial hair can be incredibly attractive but it doesn't suit everyone and hair on the chest, tummy or back is just a big NO NO!

0|0
    0|0
  • legs and arms is fine but it's not like super attractive but it's not unattractive either. facial hair is really attractive on some people and really unattractive on others. and chest and back is a no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd just say, keep it clean but still be you, and do your thing. Some guys can rock a beard some can't. Manscaping wise, shaved down is best for me. Leg, Arm, and Chest hair I find attractive appears more masculine. But I don't want an excessive point to where I feel like I'm touching teen wolf. Back hair... not my favourite thing to see.

0|0
    0|0
  • Facial and arm hair I find attractive, I am not a big fan on chest or back hair. Legs I don't mind if it isn't too hairy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, more like indifferent.
    However, overabundance of chest hair doesn't vibe with me

0|0
    0|0
  • Facial hair and leg hair to a certain point not a lot that's a turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • i sooooooooooo love hairy chests

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. but not too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on the guy for me. I personally like how my boyfriend doesn't have that much body hair and shaves his facial hair. I think he really looks nice.

I also have a friend who has a little stubble and heavier body hair. He looks very nice and attracts girls.

0|0
    0|0