Who else only wants to go out with non overweight men?

I am a ''5,5'' in height and I am an overweight women. I only want to go out with guys that are that are not overweight. They are so sexy. I am tired of overweight men asking me out a lot. I do reject them nicely, but the thing is I am tired of guys that I am not interested in physically asking me out. I only want to date a guy that is not overweight. I also want him to be good looking.

Even though I am overweight I only want to date non overweight guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems like you're trying to bait people into bashing you for your preference

• Agreed. I smell a troll...

• @ix10 I am not trolling. What makes you think I am?

What Guys Said 18

• Well you sound like a lovely girl and it was nice trolling with you

• If you want to date a guy that's not fat, you better lose some weight.

It all depends on what you can bring to the table. If you're a fat lose that has no job and no future, you're unattractive, and you're antisocial, don't expect to date an attractive guy with a bright career and a future.

People need to understand this.

• you're a hypocrite. if you;re not the looker, kind of odd you demand best looks.

• You must be a troll. There's no way someone could be entitled.

• if u r ok wid datin a non-overweight guy and he's ok wid u wid being overweight, i guess it's ok :)

• Still trying to decide weither you are a troll, or just a downright bitch. Hmmmmm

• HAHAHA, sounds like you are a hypocrite. Lose some weight then fatty

• I agree with some answers bellow. You're probably a woman hater trolling, trying to make people think low of women. There is no way someone is THIS retarded.

• Whatever floats your boat.

• Completely reasonable if you ask me. :)

• Oh... doing a wee bit of trolling are we.

• No I am not trolling.

• I can date whover I want

• You know what kinda fit guy seeks out an overweight woman... ones with a "squashing" kink.

• This is actually how some women are, I talked to a chick like this before we never hooked up or dated just exchange pics. She was hypocrite but open to it.

• lol nice. I'm loving the trolling.

• Good luck. At least you know exactly how the overweight guys feel.

• Are you trolling?

• LOL, goodluck finding someone.

Only overweight girl say those things. Very interesting.

• Just another attempt to get people to hate females. You know if you put as much time into actually trying to better yourself you might not have this much hate for females. It never works, bro. All you're left with is deep hatred & still no girlfriend

• Kind of a shallow reason to reject a guy, eh?

• I mean, how would you like it if I told you I didn't date 5'5" girls, even though you had the best personality in the world that I only dated girls 5'6" and above. You'd feel bad that you weren't tall enough by 1 inch, right?

• Even though I am overweight I don't want to date overweight men

• Then that's even more hypocritical, you're nothing but a shallow, egotistical hypocritical asshole

What Girls Said 15

• I mean I guess its preference. I'm overweight and I'd date whoever is mutually attracted to me. My boyfriend is relatively average sized but I have dated larger and skinnier guys. If you can get a hot guy thats into plus sized women why not? Do what or rather who makes you happy.

• Omg, you're so lucky. I'm a size 0 and I'm only attracted to overweight guys but they never ask me out! >.< We have the same issue... but just opposite. Lol. There's nothing wrong with have a preference at all! You can't help what you're attracted to, so just give it some time, and your perfect man will come along. <3

• media.giphy.com/media/sDzDGtZmQVSrC/giphy.gif

Are you a troll?

I want a guy who is normal weight. But I'm 5'8" a US size 6 goes to the gym 4x a week and does yoga everyday.

• What is wrong with an overweight women only wanting to go out with a guy that is not overweight?

• @ KidInk4, Yeah I just now realized that. :/

• @KidInk4 *

• I don't really care about the weight as long as is healthy and fit since I'm healthy and fit. It's all about having similar life styles and being compatible and keeping up with eachother. Everyone has different preferences, but I reccomend losing weight if you want to date someone thin.

• If you got the booty or them boobies I don't see why not. Lol

• maybe lose weight so more guys that aren't over weight would ask you out?

• Though only lose weight for yourself and nobody else. Plus there are some guys who aren't overweight that are into chicks like that.

• I almost chocked on my own spit

• Haha, this made me laugh, even though you're a private account yourself

• I am serious

• For some reason I can't see this as trolling... I'm looking at this and reading it very hard.

• See, this is what I think. I personally like chubby guys. I do not generalize that a muscle man is a good man. Half of them turn out to be jerks or really cocky. I like chubby guys and I like muscle men as well. Chubby or "overweight" (as you guys say) tend to be more compassionate and gentle. I just think you're focused on the sexual part of a muscle man.

• Me. It because I am fit too so I have the right to demand something like this.

• Everyone is entitled to their preferences. I would prefer a guy who strives to be healthy. If he's naturally husky, that'd be fine. But if he's overweight, and doesn't want to become more healthy, then that's a turn off. So bottom line, I just want to date a healthy guy.

• I'm super grossed out by Body fat, so I can definitely relate to you. Maybe that's shallow... but this is what I am attracted to.

However, I don't have an ounce of jiggly fat anywhere on my Body, and would probably feel the same Level of physical Repulsion towards myself should I ever put on weight.

No judgement - I'm curious, though - since you say you are overweight, do you not feel repulsed by how you look since you seem to find overweight men so physically repulsive?

I really do understand your Point of view, but maybe try to view those "undesirable" men asking you out as a compliment. Whether they are attractive to you or not - they think you're hot stuff, and isn't that flattering?

• So you do that. Just don't discriminate against those, who doesn't want to date you.

• You're bring shallow and a hypocrite. There's a reason heavier guys are approaching you, because you're overweight too. I'm sure there are overweight guys who don't want a fat girl like you. Most of the time (not always), people end up with someone more in their looks range. If you want hot fit guys to approach you, then get fit and hot!

• My boyfriend started out in the best shape of his life, 6 pack and everything. 3 years later... he looks like he's 14 months pregnant.

My point is, the body can change, but the person inside can't. Don't judge by his body.

• Yes, but I am not attracted to overweight men.

• This is really bad trolling

• But you were, what changed?