Once a cheater always a cheater?

Do you believe this? Would you date someone who has cheated before?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Generally yes. Its about selfishness, and selfishness is a hard quality to change. If someone didn't care enough about honor and decency in the past, why should they now.

0|1
    0|0
    • If your morals allowed you to do such a thing once, the tendency will always be there to do it again. But I guess there are some exceptions..

• Also for the second question ; no but some exceptions apply. I value faithfulness and loyalty in a guy. But several people cheat at least once in their life. I'd rather him have meaningless sex than have an emotional affair with another lady.

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Once a cheater always a cheater. I abide by that rule. No chances if you've messed up before. Sorry.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, it certainly would give me pause. I think people can change but I don't know how often that happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • For some people I believe this is absolutely true, but I don't believe it's that black and white. It depends on the individual entirely.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe this.

0|0
    0|0
  • when my man and i started dating he cheated on me then i found out after 6 months and since then he hasn't ever cheat on me since i came up with a game and he really begged me for his forgivness so yeah i dont think thats 100 true

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have hard time trusting him. I cannot date a cheater. But, in some cases they do change.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think if someone cheats that they are garanteed to cheat again. However I do think that once you cross that line it becomes increasingly easier to cross each time you cross it.

So if they've cheated once I could see myself overlooking it, however if it was 3 or more that's a paternity and I don't think I'd trust them. Also part of it is if they seem genuinely remorseful. I wouldn't date someone who used the "I was drunk" or "it was an accident" excuses.

0|1
    0|0
  • In many circumstances yes, not all but more often than not they'll do
    It again, and no I would never willingly or knowingly date someone who cheated before.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not always because people can change, but for the most part, that is true

0|1
    0|0
  • Not ever in ma life. The temptation will always be there 😔

0|1
    0|0