Tips for long distance relationship?

So there is this girl i met in a big event that happened in my school last month.
I noticed some signs coming from her, and she was very attractive! It wasn't until last week that i got her wpp number, on a little party that the participants of the event organized. It was pretty fun.
I chatted with her a bit, on the phone and on the party and i think she might still be intrested. She is from another city (far!).

Any tips for someone who just started on this long distance relationship trend?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• Take it from me, these long distance relationships can be pretty hard and end pretty badly too. If you or her are naturally controlling people then having a long distance relationship will be hard. I would definitely recommend to keep in contact often, but not to the point where one of you feels they are being suffocated by the other

• we are not dating yet though.

you know i am starting to think i am asking the wrong question. as much as i may be asking for long distance relationship tips i want to know more about turning this into an actual long distance relationship

• Then in that case, it will be harder for her to commit to a long distance relationship because a big part of a successful relationship is spending quality time together ( not through a computer screen) and to actually touch and hold hands and all the things that couples are meant to do

What Guys Said 1

• won't work. never does

• doesn't work because... ?
      maybe the distance itself? in this case it is far but isn't that far. i can just take a 4-5 hour trip in a bus and get there no problem.

• not enough contact to mantain intimacy