Girls, I left her. I got to know if I can get her back?

All this starts back in 8th Grade. She stood me. She invited me to the prom with her and change her mind last minute, She still showed up but with one of her friends. I had taken this as us being Together. She broke my heart. She played me. I over looked this and still tried to go with her in 9th Grade. Turn me down every time... Fast forward to senior year she finally takes interest in me. The Obvious things hug on me (she hugged other guys as well.) & tell her friends who would tell me. At first I was cautious but eventually I decided to got with. Looking up online if I should give her a second chance. It told me i had to make her work for it... When I saw her not really caring not really "working" for it. I left her for another girl... BIG MISTAKE... I later found out how serious she was. I apologized so many times. A year later... I asked almost EVERYONE I KNOW for advice they said talk to her. I must have blown up her face book with messages. Now I really want her back. When she broke my heart She didn't care. she didn't apologized. I gave second CHANCES. I got to if I can get ONE. I'm at a community college, but in a year or two I'm going to a college in the same city as her college. I know i will bump in to her at some point. I still care about her. I learned from my mistake, I just want an honest attempt. I stop bugging her on 6/4/15" You stood me at 8th grade prom I gave you a second chance, but i guess that was different." Not sure if it worked. Usually she makes sure I see that she saw my messages, this she deleted it & left it as if she didn't see it. I don't know if is guilt or what. I really hope this does work. One of my friends told me that she was hiding her feelings since at least sophomore year... Wish me luck?

2

Most Helpful Girl

• Go after her. If you really love her then go after her, and its never your own fault if she rejects you. If you try one last time, if you try to pull her back one last time, then I don't see why she shouldn't respond. If she wants to stay away from you, then take care of yourself. Don't worry yourself with your emotions. You will be able to move on, despite regrets. The biggest regret is regret itself, and I learned that from someone. What ever gets rid of your regret, go after it. Whatever makes you happy, go after it. Instead of trying to erase mistakes, fill in the blank spaces. It's all your choice.

What Girls Said 1

• Hello, I'm sorry to hear it's been so hard for you. I know the feeling of being stood up, it sure feels pretty shitty.
    But if you care for my two cents, as a girl I feel like by her doing the things she did like coming back with friends and stuff, just sounds like she's playing with you or maybe just embarrassed. I hope this doesn't come off too harsh, but please don't try to hang on if your last attempt will not work. Sometimes they are not worth the wait, they're not meant for you. And maybe it'll be better for the both of you to move on. okay? :)

What Guys Said 1

• Drop this whole thing right now buddy. From what you described, this has been going on for years with no potential end. You need to put a stop to it. You don't need to have her, you don't need to listen to her, and you don't need to keep someone around that will drive you crazy. Just end it and put it behind you.