Guys, when a guy is with his girl.. He says he is not looking around but does this.. Means?

My boyfriends goes to many weddings n events.. He only invited me to one wedding n that was it as his friends wanted to meet me but at that time it was one month.. Now its almost a year we been dating.. He says we are in a relationship but it seems if he is going to these weddings by himself.. He is fishing arpund even though he says he is not. I wpuld like to believe it but i dunno.. I told him i dont believe in friends with benefits and time for me is precious. He says he likes me and seems to b a smooth talker bc he goes if i talk to any girl they melt.. Sounds like a big ego.. But also if he is not taking me to events.. It means he is showing he is single..

2

What Guys Said 2

• Basically do they suggest him to bring his girlfriend or da invitation's for him nnd only?

• Maybe he is a player or there is nothing serious between u guys