Ladies do you feel guilty about talking to your ex boyfriend about a new guy your interested in?

My ex girl always talks to me about a bunch of different guys she's interested in but she always sends me half naked pictures of her body and shit... Like she's in lingerie from Victoria's Secret, or booty shorts, or bra. I don't get it.. Is she trying to make me jealous or somthin? I hate to expose her but look at the pictures and you'll see what I mean

First she sends me pictures like this 👆🏽 😤

👆🏽
The she she wakes me up at like 4 in the morning asking me about another dude.. Can someone please explain this shit to me?😓😒

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a serial dater who forever moves on from ALL my ex dates and NEVER contacts them again in ANY regard.

THEY unfortunately can't ever do the same with me

• I know, we've spoken before in pm's but what do you think about this situation? What do you think her motives are?

• She is very clearly trying to re-ignite your OLD interest in her.

What Girls Said 2

• It sounds like she's not over you. It seems like she wants you back, or at least as a fuck buddy. I can't think of any other reasons why she'd send you those pics and ask if you're hard.

• i think she's talking about you and saying that she wants to be friends with you, but is saying it in a way that means she doesn't wanna get shot down

• If she wants to be friends with me why send me these pics and ask if I'm hard and shit? She's my ex girlfriend.. I don't wanna be a fuck buddy so I'll never fuck her

• It depends what you want, if you don't want a relationship with her, then you need to ignore the texts and move on, but if you do want a relationship then do something about it by the way srry for the late response

• No apology needed. I've decided to be a friend and move on...

What Guys Said 1

• She just wants to be friends now I guess

• Why send me pics?

• I don't wanna be a fuck buddy