Girls, So, I just went on a date with this girl, had a really good time. How long do I wait before asking her out again?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to see her again then ask her sooner than later. If she isn't interested she's not going to say yes no matter when you ask, so what have you got to lose? Personally I feel that my time is slightly disrespected by asking the day of or the day before. Sometimes it's okay of course, but to me it indicates I'm a 'Plan B' and that something else fell through for you so "why not?". I've been on some great first dates where the guy has set up the second before the first was even over and I was impressed by that kind of initiative and confidence. So ask as soon as you want! And not 'so lets do that again sometime!' but a 'If you're free next _____ would you want to ______?' A set plan is always good.

What Girls Said 12

• See how she's feelng about you and the date and if its all good then ask her out again dont leave it any longer than 2days because she'll feel that your not interested. Maybe make the date for the following week

• I think that you should message her and tell her that you had a really good date and then you should ask her out for another one

• I agree with the other posters who said ASAP is good, otherwise she'll think you're either not interested, or that you're trying to play hard to get. Just ask soon! If she likes you then she won't be like "He asked too fast so I don't like him anymore". She'll be glad you're taking initiative!

• For me personally I prefer when a guy waits one day. Because it gets me anxious and excited to see if he will ask me out again and at the same time it makes the guy look less clingy which is a plus do wait one day. Only one though because two days makes you look like you have better things to do

• Maybe a day or two.

• U tell her u had a great time and if she says she did to then ubask her but maybe let her pick the next day

• If she had fun like you, you should ask her out the next time or two you talk to her.

• Do it as soon as you want!

• A couple days, don't leave it too long. Two days at most, if you leave it longer than that, she'll probably think you aren't interested, that's how I'd feel anyway.

• ask her soon. no girl doesn't want to know what's happening or what you are thinking. I read your comment about how she said "next time we should go.." that's defiantly a good thing and she will probably say yes, just don't keep her waiting

• If you feel that she is interested in you still, you should ask her at a reasonable time. Like a week or two later.

• Like ask her a week later or for a week later?

• it depends how she responded during the date, like if she was into you and any "signals" or indicators that she was into you

• Well I don't know... Lol to be honest I'm terrible at picking up signals. She laughed at my bad jokes and we had some good back and forths. I mean she did casually mention "next time we should go to this bar." And apologized for having to leave early... Also said thank you for inviting her a bunch of times. So I'm assuming those are good lol

• For sure i would ask her out again, from what you told me it seems like she is into you