Describe what it feels like to be emotionally hurt?

I'm not talking about losing a family member. im talking about ending a relationship you wanted to keep alive.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was talking about this to someone. For me, it's like a desperation to stay alive. I have nightmares about drowning and do whatever I can to stay afloat. I must kick and fight to keep going. This includes doing a lot of things, both good and bad. Learning new hobbies, meeting new people, drinking to forget (never been much of a drinker before), lots of sex with random girls.

After a long time, I feel too tired to keep this up, and now the pain is setting in. It's massive and overwhelming. I can't handle it. I've stopped caring about myself. I've stopped reaching out to those around me. The whole is getting deeper and the light is becoming dimmer... I don't know where this is going.

• I hope u realize this is your life and your only one. i hope you can let go of the pain and move on to clarity. I hope tommorow you wake up and your ready to take on the world. This world is truly something else

What Girls Said 2

• man... i felt like i was about to murder someone.

I'm the type who will try and try and try for something to work, but if it just isn't happening, i need to end it.
    being the one to break that news is just terrible. i never want to do it again.

• it feels like a torture

What Guys Said 4

• It would be easier to describe what it's like to have aspergers and feel completely alone in a world where everyone else seems to instinctually "get" the rules, regardless of whether they make any kind of sense and how hard it is to figure out anyone's intentions or connect with another human in the first place before I could go into what it's like to feel betrayed by someone that you thought you could trust out of everyone on the planet, when they know that you're blind and they lead you off of the edge of a cliff and then mock your disability and weakness

• The pain of knowing the monotony of everyday completely alone in a world where nobody makes sense. Imagine being Alice in Wonderland and thinking you've found one sane person among the bunch before they cry "OFF WITH YOUR HEAD"

• I won't lie it hurts a lot, I'm not going to tell you exactly how it feels because I myself don't really want to remember lol.

• It fucking hurts in you're memories and every time you think about that someone it consumes your love, your thoughts and you're care leaving you a empty husk of what ever you can call you're self, it is always there and you can't let go without proper closure

• Similar to being tortured