Guys, how do you miss a girl?

i meant do you think about her? what do u do etc? and would you contact her if you miss her given you're still in a cold war?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• i would send her a message but on;y if we haven't spoken in like a day. generally, when i missed (she's my ex) girlfriend, i would just not have the energy to do anything. texting here even if i knew it'd lead to an argument would make me happy because the person i love was giving me attention. most of the time i'd be in a bad mood and not know why, then i'd think "i haven't spoken to Olivia today". but yeah, when i missed her i often thought about her - but tried to take my mind off it - and think about texting her until it had gone long enough for me to warrant an "i miss you"

What Guys Said 9

• I only date girls if they truly mean something to me. If thats the case i think about her constantly.

• The only way I ever miss a girl is if there are a whole lot of them in one place. Then I might miss one or two. Otherwise I never miss a girl. I take a good look at every one.

• Definitely with the thinking part and I will try to contact her

• I don't do much; I don't typically miss chicks.

There may be a brief period of "hmm.. I haven't heard from her in a minute", but it's not constantly on my mind or debilitating.

• I'd wait for her to contact me first.
    Since I don't have nuclear weapons I don't see how I could be in a cold war.

• never Not at all

• How old are you?

• Ofc we will or i mean i will hehe
    i gpt somthing tp say we guys don't show that kind of feelings when we mis somebody
    somtime we give you girls some hints or some guys do hehe
    if i should speak for myself i will tale the god damn phone and call her like ot was the last day on earth.. whem the question is what will you girls do hehe?

• I'm holding it in all day and then crying into my pillow at night