If there was Android (life like human) would u date it?

So they would look something like or be something like this
EXAMPLES
1. Anrodid 18 DBZ
2. her (movie)
3. ex machina (movie)
4. robot Lucy lu (futurama)
5. termanitor (movie)
So the robot would look and feel human. The skin would be made put of the same flesh as human. You could design them to look like anything. Personality could be anything you like. Would u date one. They also sound human not robotic.

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure why you would 'date' a machine. It's a machine. It doesn't think or feel. Going on dates seems completely pointless as there's no need to convince a machine to spend time with you. It is either programmed to do so or it's not. It's not going to develop feelings over time.

Even with well made AI that has it pretending to be super lifelike and 'care' about you, you are only deluding yourself.

I'd have use for an android. Maybe even sexually under the right circumstances, but I would never pretend i'm 'dating' it.

What Girls Said 3

• Well, no one else seems to want to date me XD so I might have no other choice.

• No. I don't want to spend my life with a program. I want to be with another person.

• No.. It just wouldn't seem right. No matter how human you make something to be, knowing that it isn't human in the first place wouldn't attract me very much..

What Guys Said 3

• Haha no probably not. But it's an interesting question. If it was indistinguishable from a human in the way it looked, felt, and acted, and had fully humanlike AI and emotions, you never know. I might just for an experiment, but there wouldn't me much other point.

by the way this show is fuckingawesome https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shMkkM-6iXg

• I'd consider doing it depeding on how advanced the technology is. I don't see the problem if it can think like a human and feel like a human why not. Does it have self progarmed emotions though_?_ does it know love and hate.

Id do it out of curiosity. But I would stop caused rit would be bad with no interaction from Humans.

• I don't date inanimate objects.