How fast u reply the messages implies how much u like her/him?

• yes, i answer messages faster if i like her/him
  • no, not related if i like that person. Related with if I'm busy or not
I reply to people whom I dislike very fast, without thinking then I reply, guys and girld, is it abnormal?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's more how busy you are and what you're doing at the time

• I reply to people whom I dislike very fast, without thinking then I reply, is that normal?

• I can't say if it's normal or not cause everyone behaves differently

What Guys Said 7

• If I dislike the person, I will let her know. Otherwise, if I happen to be busy, then I'll respond when I get to it.

• I don't play stupid child games. If I want to talk to you, I'll talk; If I don't want to talk to you, I don't.

• The way i see it is that you may still be busy but when someone you like or care about messages you, you make the time to reply to them. when someone you don't care as much about then you dont make the time to reply :)

• Kind of. If I want to get to know someone I'm definitely not gonna ignore them. That fact that they are taking their time to message me means that I gotta reply

• It's normalish. I do the same thing. In our case I usually reply with one word answers or stay very formal. Once the jokes and emojis come out best believe I like you

• Absolutely. If I'm not interested, I take a while to respond.

• If i like her i reply lile a bullet train xD

• Usually yeah, but not always. If I like her I might spend more time deciding what to write. And also I might take a while to reply simply cause I didn't see it, which could happen with anyone

What Girls Said 3

• More if I'm busy or not, though I tend to put aside messages for later that I deem "less important" as well

• Vote B + I need to be in a good personal headspace

• Every ones "normal" is different :P

• Voted 'b' doesn't matter how much I like them if I'm busy, I'm busy.