What's a good excuse to get out of a date with a guy one hour before you are supposed to meet them?

I should mention this is a third date.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nervous cause you think sex is gonna happen, eh? Well generally, yes, the third date is when sex should occur buttttt honestly, that's just a guideline, if he tries anything and you really aren't ready for it, just stop him. If he's a good guy, he'll understand, and if he doesn't thrnnnn he was never worth your time anyhow, right?

• Lol I never even said anything about sex in my question so ok then...

• Huh?

• Third date is the "sex" date, I already said that

What Guys Said 5

• An hour beforehand?
    Harsh...
    Just be honest, he will respect it, and it won't leave him wondering or with any questions

• And if he can't take it like a man, shows you made the right call

• Exactly why are you trying to get out of the date? If you're not interested, then just tell him that. Don't string him along.

• I'm just not interested but I feel bad only give an hours notice

• Tell him as soon as possible then. Like I said, don't string him along. If you ain't interested, you ain't interested.

• If you are nervous or do not want to go through with the date just say that.

• Lol it's not nice to just tell him I don't want to go. It's a third date so he won't believe I'm nervous. I need a good believable lie so he doesn't feel so bad.

• Not gonna help on that one then. I prefer honest reasons.

• Text "it's over"

• Be honest and tell them you're not interesting in dating them?

What Girls Said 3

• It's really not proper, it's sort of rude, however, I have done this myself, with little or no class...
    If you have had a change of heart, tell him in a 'Frantic voice' that there are problems in your family and you have to go and attend to this and you will Be... In touch when you can, I am so sorry.
    Good luck. xx

• Why do you want to?

• That your brother or sister ishaving a crisis.