What should I do to date much younger girls?

I'm 24 almost turning 25 and I still like girls who are 17-19 age range. Any advise how can I woo them. I don't get physical with any girl unless she's 18.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't get why people are calling this gross. 17-19 year old Girls are excited and search for guys that age. It goes both ways ladies.

• yeah and the thing is I don't even romantically pursue a girl at all if she tells me she's 17. but any tips?

What Girls Said 6

• There's nothing wrong with wanting a younger girl.
    But it seems as if you aren't interested AT ALL in women your age.
    May I ask why?
    Younger girls would be in the fun phase of life.
    Girls your age would be more considered about beginning to settle, finishing their schooling or pursue their career (if they don't have a degree already).

• *concerned not considered

• Ok so I guess I'm not really older since I just turned 29. Even so, I notice some guys your age tend to not be able to tell the difference with a late 20s gal because they assume I'm their age before saying anything.

• yes it's really hard to tell age of a woman after mid 20s, till 35 I guess.

• Look, if you're 24 turning 25 you're an adult! I think you should try new experiences. Look for girls same age as you or in the 20's that you find attractive. Maybe thatll give you a more fun experience, to meet girls who are of your age. Let yourself be physical with new girls and try new things. It'll be worth it in the end.

• girls that are my age doesn't seem to be much into me. Also if I date a 19 or 18 year old that's only like a 6-7 year difference which is not that much in my opinion.

• That's really gross and you should be ashamed of yourself.

• what's gross in that, I only date girls who are 18, I'm attracted to 17 year olds also but don't pursue them unless they're turning 18.

• @Bubblesi thanks for talking sense man... this woman is now really getting on my nerves

• I am sorry but it is sort of funny how you make a whole lotta harsh judgements based on nothing but your unfounded assumptions. The girl I mentioned was simply mentally a bit older than other people around. She liked serious discussions, red a lot, visited underground theatre etc.. Most people are shallow, conformist and in general very boring in their teens. Unless she wanted to a - date just for the sake of it b - Stay celibate and virgin until early 20s c - settle she had bno choice but to look for an older guy. Enough with the empty moralizing platitudes already for crapsakes

• Go to the high school football games

• haha that will be rather too young for me to be honest, she needs to be at least 18.

• Then hang out at college campuses

• i guess any way you would try to woo a girl your age really.

• yes but I'm more like buddy buddy with girls of my age.

• That's kind of.. weird.

• what being attracted to legally aged younger women?

What Guys Said 3

• Have you tried craigslist?

• If ur 25 then u have life partner of age near 20 because women look old then men if they both have same age so u can go to date with younger girl near 20

• yeah man like 4-5 years difference between couples is fine only

• cool, i feel you man. women are at their prime at these ages.. .

• any tips?

• yeah read teen magazines to know how they think, learn the slang of young people, shave your face clean, and dress up with casual/younger clothes... .

• Teen magazines are aimed at 14-16 year old girls.