Guys, how does a girl know if she is in the friends with benegits or girlfriend zone.. Why do men lie to women to keep them around for the goods?

Why do guys be manipulative?

I think my so called boyfriend is using me for sex n saying the right things

8

Most Helpful Guy

• This is two different questions but I can help you with both:

1. You can tell how much he likes you by how much time and attention he spends on you after he's gotten what he wants. If he still wants to hang out and spend time with you when sex is no longer and issue, he likes you as a person and sees you as more than an easy fuck. If he just bolts and then doesn't hit you up again until he's horny you're a booty call.

2. Cause we like having sex but if we say "Hey let me borrow your vagina real quick" it doesn't work out in our favor.

• Ty for ur advice.. Well in my case .. Its weird... he won't message me unless i do first.. I hve not msgd him since.. Tues. its been 2 days n no reply from him... We hang out.. Do sexual stuff.. We eat dinner. talk.. Do sexual things n then go home... But the fact that he msgs me only wen i do.. What do u call that.. Well mostly he will message n say i wanna see u.. Or he will message n say r u free to chill or.. Whats ur schedule like or.. We will do sex talk at times n he will b like lets meet but recently he told me he does not feel emotionally connected.. Asshole.. After 6 months.. I made him food.. Gve him gifts.. N he told me im not a romntic guy n i give u my time!!! So u tell me what is he saying... M i booty call i hate that!!! I told him i wabt a serious relationship n so does he says..

• Ya that fact that he's not initiating contact ever sounds really suspect to me...

Honestly, I would just not text him or anything and see what he does.

I know for me, if I really like a girl, I go out of my way to keep in touch with her. If his actions aren't showing that he cares, then move on. It's not worth giving your heart to someone who isn't gonna appreciate you.

• Exactly what im thinking.. Its been 3 days n no message.. I figure he may message wen he wants a booty call.. Its clear he does not care.. As he had not replied, . he would have replied by now... How long does it take for a guy to respond.. N i know he has his phone with him all the time.. He was just on facebook n instagram... I dont get why he acts strange.. Mayb egoo

What Guys Said 7

• Guys would rather have a cheap and easy way to get the goods than a relationship requiring commitment. There are some that really want a solid relationship and find enjoyment in having someone that they can be and give everything for, but those can be hard to find. If he doesn't seem to want to spend more time with you or only come around for one thing😉, then you might want to find a real man.

• Well we do spend time together once a week.. Talking.. Eating out.. Watching sports... N we do end up doing stuff together every time we meet... I thought it was going great.. I asked him if we r girlfriend n boyfriend.. Sd yes bc i wanted to walk away n not waste time.. Think he's confused or knows to say the right things...

• you asked why men lie to keep women; the answer is because if we told the truth we wouldn't be having sex with you anymore.

The only way to know is either by what he tells you or what you can find out. Anything else is just speculation.

• True but honesty is the best policy...

• If u aren't stupid, u wouldn't give him ur goodies. Plain and simple 👌🏼
    What hurts the most is the day when u get yo ass dump and u will feel used afterwards. Men juz want sex nowadays. I hope u aren't stupid enough to figure that out 😔

• The thing is he lied to me we are a boyfriend n girlfriend n been dating for 8 months bc i told him.. I dont believe in fuck buddiesx... thats not me.. Wen i recently asked him how do u see us.. He goes im not emotionally connected... Which hurt n he says im a gud girl lets go with the flow... But if he finds a girl that he's emotionally connected... he would drop me.. Sigh

• Thats a lie. He juz wants u for this reason and nothin' else. Guys will get any oppurtunity that they get their hands on. Ma parents always say to ma sis to not spread their leg before marriage cuz u nvr know when will they use u for that purpose and than ur good for nothing after that. Once they get what they came for, ur good for nothin'. Learn from ur mistake and juz dont let urself be a sex toyz for men -_-
      Gurls nvr learn >.>

• Ty for the tip.. Yes it seems like im just his fuck bud.

• Because some men will get what they want by any means necessary... even if it entails a little mindf*ck

• I feel my boyfriend is using me fo bj n stuff as he does not feel emo connected but will drop me if he gets some]ne who mkes him feel that.. That hurt...

• Actions speak louder than words you know :)

• True... My boyfriend says stuff but does not.. he's not r]mantic byt gives me his time.. Yeah time to give him bj n that.. Otherwise never text but has time for social media.. Says he is not emo connected.. I dunno if its love.. But he says he likes me.. Yeah likes me for the bj i feel. sigh

• If he lies to you, break up with him. You don't want a guy like that. It just causes trouble

• Clearly he seems to b lying.. Come on he says im not emo connected to u... But now that i think about it.. He says to meet whenever he felt h**ny... I thought he was telling me even though we didn't feel connected... He.. Wanted to still try it bc he was like we hve a great bond n connection... If we hve that n yet u dont feel connected.. Wtf is that

• Well depends on the girl if she's into guy's that lie to her then that's their problem not all guys are like that

• Im not into that.. But i feel im being used