How do ask to be exclusive?

So I've been seeing this guy for 4 months now and I want to clarify things. I want to ask if he wants to fo exclusive should I say 'lets go exclusive what do you think? ' or 'hey are we exclusive'

help im so awkward lol

Most Helpful Guy

• You know I think people especially in the last couple of years are complicating a lot about all kinds of stuff and whenever anybody wants to talk about stuff a lot of people get scared of what's happening and how it's going to happen when in reality nothing changes.
    I'll give you an example I was seeing this girl and she literally made me the happiest I ever was and it was the same for her. But anytime we started to take things more seriously she got spooked and started to pull away and you guessed it I got scared of losing her and started to complicate. Eventually it got so problematic for her that she now thinks it's impossible for us to be together because it was so bad. When it actually wasn't but we made it that way by putting stress on ourselves. But in reality if we were together officially or not nothing actually changed.
    So in my opinion you have two choices either just let things happen and leave it and you'll see if you guys are exclusive or not if non spoken agreements don't hold up then not even spoken or written ones won't. Or the other choice you very calmly and non intrusively try to talk to him about it. You know him best so just go with what you know and feel.

Good luck to you :)

What Guys Said 1

• You have to be totally honest and talk to him. There's no easy way to do it.

What Girls Said 2

• "So, what are we?"

• Dont ask him anything, let him be the one who asks you, and i mean if things are going good and you know and feel like you two are exclusive why do you need it to be confirmed by him?