Girls, will you wait for a guy to get through his emotions of liking you to make sure that he truly does and not just his emotions playing with him?

Will a girl say that she doesn't feel the same way and only WANTS to be friends because it is a test to make sure that he truly likes her for fear of getting hurt? And not just his emotions getting the best of him?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• If she really said for you to take time out, to get over your emotions for her and that all she can offer you is friendship, then that's all she wants and if you persist in trying to get her to go out with you, your gunna end up driving her away and the dissolvement of the friendship/relationship is imminent.

If you still have feelings for her after 3-6mnths then ask her for the final times if there's any hope and if she states there isn't you need to move on and forget about prospect of being with her.

What Girls Said 3

• sometimes i would wait to get to know a guy better just to see if he really likes me or is just fickle or playing games

• Thanks for the help! I really like this girl and have for a long time, we went out on a date and she told me she doesn't feel the same way and can only "offer" a friendship. I really didn't know what I was doing so of course I took it and I sort of became clingy to find out what's going on. I finally am back to being friends with her but haven't talked in a month and a half or so cause I know I need to get over my emotions as she said I needed to. Would you have any recommendations on how to go about dealing with this? Any help is appreciated very much.

• Also that was the first time any guy has "properly" taken her out on a date...

• Speaking from what i would do, no. If i said i want to stay friends i would mean it, if i said i think its better if we get to know each other first i mean it. I dont know why some girls play games, just say what you want.

• I would wait for him and I would expect him to wait for me aswell :)