Guys, When do you start considering marriage?

How long do you have to be dating a girl before you consider it?
What age would you start considering it?
Do you want to move in with her first? If so for how long?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have a set of rules to consider any of this. if I feel it and it somewhat makes sense then I go for it.

What Guys Said 20

• After three dates, I have considered what it would be like to be married to a girl, but that is not the same thing as seriously contemplating marriage. You should not seriously consider marriage until you have known each other at least 2 years. Living together is something I would consider after maybe 6 months, and only if I viewed the girl as a likely prospect for marriage.

• for me it was just a feeling. Once I was in love with the person and more time passed if it felt like I wanted to be with this person forever and we'd gone through it... then I'd consider marriage

• I don't ever want to get married. Not after what I have been though and how badly I have been treated.

• Well that is the way I feel right now, may possibly chance one day.

• I felt something special around year 3 but thought that was too soon and we wasn't living together. By year 5 we were and it was really on my mind then.

• In my case it has to be around the time weve already lived over 6 months together and have traveled together. Also it has to be around the time im in my permanent base station.

Around or after my 25 years of age, and get married in between (28-30).

• I really wouldn't marry a girl unless i was with her for at least 5 years. The earliest i would get married is my age now. But since I'm not currently in a relationship, if i were to get a girlfriend right here, right now, i wouldn't marry her until i turn 26.

• 5 years seems like a long time.

• I think if it feels right why not go for it.

• Well it might feel right at the time...

But following your heart blindly is not a smart way to live. Uve gotta let your heart consult your head before making a decision.

• Hmm I'd have to be totally done with college and financially stable enough to afford such a thing. That age is different for everyone but those are my guidelines.

• I started considering marriage when I had a job, a girl and an apartment

• I doubt I'll marry. Which doesn't mean you can't spent the rest of your life with someone and have kids.

Marriage has legally become some kind of organized con from men's perspective

• We'd have to live for at least a year together before I'd think about it and I don't move in until I've been dating them for at least 8 months to a year. And that's all assuming I want to get married and they seem like the perfect spouse to me.

• Either A) When I have more than enough money to survive some woman walking off with half my net worth or B) never.

• I don't believe in marriage, but most guys I know usually considers marriage at 25-30

• You have to have been with each other at least a year. As well as have lived together! That is a part that many people end up not liking.

• I think minimum a year of being together.
    i thought between 25 and 30 will be a good age but then i have to hurry lol
    no living together for me

• I'd say over 2 years lol, No age, once are careers are adjusted, Let her move in, over a year into the relationship.

• I'd like to marry pretty young and I think 2 years of dating/engagement is enough, I guess it depends from person to person though!

• Mostly 25 or 28 maybe

• Never.

[Filler]

• Hopefully never.

MGTOW BIATTCCHHH

• 25-30,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,