Guys, do I actually mean something or am I just a toy?

My boyfriend not to long ago came up to visit me from NYC (and he does every other week) I caught him going through my phone to see if I WAS PLAYING... No biggie Idc I'm not he's not going to find anything
I ask to use his phone later that night for a flashlight because mine died and he was like a nervous wreck giving it to me I didn't really pay attention to that but then he never would let me see the pascode and every time I asked to see his phone he'd lock it and I was kind of like I ment unlocked and he ignored me and changed the topic so I was like what ever but yesterday I downloaded Instagram again and so I was a little suspicious from the other night so I went on his page and on a picture he posted not even 5 days ago he's giving 3 different girls his number saying he wants to "catch up" and "hey girl I haven't seen you in awhile hmu"
i want to confront him but I'm a little afraid of the truth

8

Most Helpful Guy

• It is better to live with the truth that to live a lie. Living the lie postpones the inevitable and it only hurts worse if you have more time invested. You already know the truth, so ask yourself: How much more time do I want to waste with this guy?

What Guys Said 7

• Like I said to a good friend of mine who was having issues with her relationship.

You want a Man you don't NEED a man

Be a women who a man needs but not a women who needs a man

"Honesty is more than not lying. It is truth telling, truth speaking, truth living, and truth loving."

James E. Faust

• Cheating. If a guy is paranoid that you might be cheating there are two reasons. He is insecure about himself and thinks you can do better. or he himself is cheating. kick him to the curb and find a guy confident (but not arrogant) and is morally sound.

• Why would you need to confront him? The situation is quite obvious as it is

• biggest hint, if he didn't care he wouldn't care who you are seeing behind his back.

• are these girls old friends of his?

• Well you two are done with

• Just say you saw his pictures on the phone, sound really angry, and demand him to explain. If it's bs I'm afraid to say it but break up with him