Have you ever changed your appearance in such a way that you suddenly get a lot more attention from the opposite sex?

Have you ever changed your appearance in such a way that you suddenly get a lot more attention from the opposite sex? If so, what did you change?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes - I wouldn't say a LOT more attention, but much more now than a few years ago.

Back when I was in high school, I was picked on a lot for being very underweight and flat-chested. I felt so insecure of my body and looks to the point that I would wear baggy clothes, and had short hair and glasses. Going into college I decided to change, I grew my hair out, got contacts, started dressing in clothes that complement my body, ate

Again, it wasn't a huge change, but it was enough for people back in high school to come back and complement me and get in a relationship.

What Girls Said 6

• Lost 20% of my body weight in 5 months. Went from unnoticed nerd to super-slut overnight.

• In college, I kept my hair braided all the time. I decided to wear it out and a few of my guy friends made a big deal about it.

• No :/ perhaps I should try lol.

• Yes when I change my hair colour, some get a lot more attention than others!

• Learning how to dress my body frame and wearing heels.
    Changed the game completely.

• Yep... lost weight, wore more form fitting jeans and shirts. I got attention, mostly the wrong kind.

What Guys Said 3

• Definitely working out, it made a huge huge difference.

• Working out, eating healthier or having a better diet works

• Yes, when I loss 30 pounds, I caught chicks staring at me all of the time.