Me and this girl are in a different grade but we can't hang out because of the age gap, What should I Do?

Okay so I like this girl and she likes me (At least I think I'm 75% sure she does). She's in grade 9 and I'm in grade 12. If I want to hang with her I feel shy with these kids because there all younger then me and they all know why I'm there... Me and her are fine with the age gap between us, but when it comes to hanging out we have to chill with each other only, witch is fine. But in school when where with our friends its a little odd. Any suggestions.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Dude, your the cool older guy, you don't have to worry about what they think.

And your friends... well... my brother's in your situation, 18 talking to a 14 year old, and we make fun of him all the time. But dammit he still is with this girl and is happy, and that's all that matters.

• if you really like her, who cares? hang out with her and fvck whoever says sh*t about it

• I'm not one to care what people think. I don't care what they think. I find it odd myself. I tower over these kids like there 5' 4" I'm 6' 2"... It just looks odd to me.

• I do chill with her outside of school. But when I'm in school I just can't ignore her and wait for her friends to leave.

• You'll have to somehow get over how "weird" you think it is being around them then or get her to come around your friends instead