Are you frequently attracted to a TYPE? Do you normally date a person w/a certain look, background, etc? If so, what is it?

I am no psych major by any means! But why do YOU think you are attracted to a type (if you are)?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've dated Asian, black, mexican and white however.. if i had factor something they all have in common is they all have a "mousy" look. The best way to describe it is Jennifer love hewitt.

Why: I really have no idea. These are all girls who i eventually get in relationships with but i've gone on dates outside of that characteristic.
    - I do know this, that all of my girlfriend in the past have been nice // good people who aren't vindictive, cunning or enviest type of people... but i can't match that up to the physical trait.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm not attracted to a certain look really, unless skinny waist, wide hips, and a big ass qualifies as a "look".

I do tend to go for a certain type though when it comes to personality.
    -Sweet
    -Outdoorsy
    -Good sense of humor
    -Intelligent
    -Ambutious

• I'm attracted to "manly girls". Girls with strong personalities, independent, not naggy, have some muscle tone, not petty, also probably why I prefer girls with more curves, like boobs and ass. with a body weight of 120 and like 5'2

• I tend to hit on mostly white girls with blonde hair.

Personality wise I'm all over the place.

• an honest man.
      I like it!

• have you ever dated a girl with darker hair or different race/nationality/ethnicity (idk the right word to use there)

• yeah def. i just don't typically go out of my way to talk to them. I guess there's just something especially approachable about blonde girls. Maybe I subconsciously think brunette girls are meaner haha. for ethnicities there's sometimes that cultural barrier.

What Girls Said 6

• Hey Heather :) Yes I do have a type, I like tall men with brown hair and trim cut beard, I love gentlemen. A man who knows how to treat and value a woman (respect her). A man who knows what he wants in life and isn't afraid to advance, determined.
    Other than that: simple, funny, very honest.

• I've dated latinos, east Asian and white men. They're all taller than me, skinny and are nice, laid back guys.

• I am definitely attracted to bigger guys lol they're just so much more cuddly ♡
    And definitely laid back, mellow personality, and romantic!
    So, not sure what type that is... but that's what this chicka likes! ;P

• hey @sweetT23
      how big are we talking? Height? Weight?

• That's a first! 😳 hahaha!

• Haha I know, it's crazy xD

• All of them were sweet, funny, but could be jerks at times. Most of them had brown or black hair with brown eyes but all of them had facial hair and broad shoulders. Most of them had older half siblings but that's probably just a coincidence. Other than that they were different from each other.

• Nope every person I've dated has been different. Wait nope I've dated two white guys. But they were very different looking. I dot really have a type I go for consistently.

• i think i have a type.. but not sure what it is.. lol..