Guys, How do you deal with a girl "playing the field"?

I genuniely think this girl likes me. We have been on dates with each other, but she also goes on dates with other guys as well.

She is a gorgeous girl and her personality is pretty good so she definitely uses those to her advantage.

I have two girls telling me to leave her because she does this type of thing to a lot of guys by "keeping her options open" until she decides which one..

I feel like giving up on her would be a stupid move. If I gave up on everything someone told me I wasn't going to make it then I wouldn't get anywhere in life.

6

Most Helpful Guy

• If you think she's actually special treat her like she is.
    Facts are simple if you were some amazing looking dude having all these girls calling you up, then wouldn't you want to play the field before picking just one?
    Probably.
    You don't have to be the only guy talking to her at the end of the day you just need to be the most relevant and you can definitely do that. Just treat her better then those other dudes and she'll notice you over them. Find their flaws make them your strengths...
    But that's only if you really like this girl, if you can see yourself settling down with her...
    Otherwise, yeah you are playing a risky game. Just make sure the reward is worth the risk, my friend

• That is exactly what I needed to hear! Good response man.

• No prob, good luck. I've been there, and it turned out well for me.

What Guys Said 5

• It's fairly easy. You date her until you don't feel like dating her is fun or enough for you. Be cool with her doing whatever she needs to do and if you aren't at any point, just tell her that you don't really enjoy it and leave.

• u cannot tell if she considers u special since she dates wid other guys meanwhile... but if u don't wanna give her up, and she's still datin wid other guys... then wot r u gonna do bro?

• You find another girl. Not rocket science. You can't change people. Don't try.

• You dont. If there are other sausages on tge barbecue then walk away

• Move on she is not worth it