Gay Guys = Happier Couples?

So, I'm a girl and this gay marriage thing has been allowed all over America, which is great in my opinion. I'm for it, I think everyone should live happier. But, the thing is... well I've been thinking, it looks like gay guys are happier and funner that a regular guy + girl couple. Its like, they're funnier, more feminin and cuter to be honest. While a regular couple is like full of problems and drama and let downs, and cheating. I don't know, but are gay guy couples a happier couple than a regular couple? And the only reason I think this is because I watch youtube channels, and most people on YouTube are gay. Lol!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think so. They have just the same problems as straight couples, even cheating is also common in gay couples, but I guess that gay people just seem more vibrant, more friendly (I don't know why, but 90% of gay people I've met are like this), so I guess that helps to be happier, or at least look happier.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think they are necessarily happier, but i think they just force themselves to get through every problem and stick together, because its harder for a homosexual to find love than a heterosexual, because there are not many homosexuals compared to heterosexuals.

• Who knows. Don't judge a relationship by the way they act in public. Most relationships that are terrible probably seem great when they are out of the house.

• Women tend to make men more unhappy than happy. Which is probably why.

• You dont know many gay men do you? They cheat A LOT!!! Not all happy under that rainbow...

What Girls Said 3

• I think that's true to some extent. My boyfriend is bisexual and I'm happier with him than I was with any of my previous boyfriends. He respects me more and doesn't judge me for anything I do.

• No, they have the same problems straight people do.

• it's because they are gay