Guys, do guys that drink like girls that don't drink?

I'm just wondering if we come off as boring or why would you or wouldn't date a girl who doesn't drink

4

Most Helpful Guy

• There's pros and cons in everything.

Generally, we like girls who drink when we are out for a one night stand, as that loosens up your inhibitions, and the sober woman generally isn't going to be game for such.

For relationships, women who drink are generally trouble. Girls nights out will be at the bar with her friends and it makes the likeliness she'll step out 10xs greater. Also that crazy gene women possess, drinking makes it 10xs more annoying when the party stops and you have to deal with her later.

What Guys Said 3

• it doesn't bother me whatsoever if she does or doesn't.

• I prefer girls who don't drink. I think girls who drink or party are more likely to have a promiscuous past and more likely to cheat. Also I don't drink so we'd have something in common.

• I drank a lot when I was younger, and it cost me. I would have no problem with a girl who didn't drink. You don't have to drink to be fun.

In fact, have you ever been the sober person around a bunch of drunk people? It's terrible.