What if I think he lost interest? Should I just leave it alone?

This guy I've liked for years just doesn't seem all the intrested in me. I mean, we've texted before and hung out through friends. He seemed to go from hot to cold sometimes, that being through texts (he would hardly text me first, so I would hardly text him since I didn't want to bug.) or being around me in person. Sometimes we would have really good conversations and then it would get to an awkward halt. Last time I saw him I honestly felt like I didn't look or feel that great, and since then I officially haven't herd from him in a week. I know he's a shy guy at times and he's known for being not too sociable , sometimes he's just there. There's also the fact, he's very goodlooking, I would guess he would have more options. should I take a hint and not try with him anymore?

Also, when it comes to texting. He does usually respond, and we can send some pretty long messages! But when it comes to him getting a hold of me, that's another story /: he'll message me so we can all hang out with friends or something but never one on one. Or he'll send me boring snap chats lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should leave it alone and not really force the issue here. If he likes you and is interested in you, he should at least initiate sometimes. I know that there are people who are bad at communicating and texting, but at least they should try to text first or like I said initiate, otherwise it would just be a one sided conversation.

• The thing is though , through texts he usually does respond. And in person he'll sometimes come up to me to talk. At least for just a tad bit. But even then I can't say that's ebough. So I'll take your advice into very good account!

What Guys Said 3

• Leave it alone.

• If he doesn't really respond or stay engaged with you, then I would not try anymore...

• It sounds like a shy guy is being just that; shy. Thinking that messaging first is going to be bugging him is something more likely to be thought of by someone shy, which is maybe why he doesn't start it. If you're not shy yourself, try starting it just a bit more and see how it goes.

• I would think he would get the hint the few times I've messaged him though /:

What Girls Said 3

• You are gorgeous so don't say you're not good enough for him :) I am in a similar situation and I know how frustrating it can be. Since you've known him for years maybe you can ask him about it. You might regret not doing anything later. You could just text him saying you like him and tell him that you want to know how he feels so you can move on. Good luck!

• Oh gosh thank you! Like wise to you!(: and that's also a possibility. It's just so intimidating and he's, I don't know he's something I can't seem to really read, thank you for the advice though dear !(:

• I know the feeling haha. And I would be scared too, I just think in the end it is the only way to be sure.

• Leave him be, if he wants you. He can contact you.

• That's how I see it sometimes as well /:

• Some guys are douches. You don't wanna end up with a douche. Let him come to you. You are the gem that has lots of value!

• I think he doesn't likes you