Guys, Why would a guy ask a girl out on Instagram BUT not a girl in real life?

There's this guy who everyone is convinced likes me. We flirt, I told him I like chocolate & since then he's brought it for me 3 times. He asks for me, he stares, he acts awkward and weird sometimes quiet sometimes loud, macho & show offs around me, teases me. He hovers around me all the time, comes into my personal space but doesn't say anything etc . I found out he keeps asking girls he's never met out over Instagram (they turn him down) yet hasn't asked me & it's obvious there's something between us and according to my friend who follows him the girls he "likes" on Instagram look similar to me. Why would he prefer to ask random strangers out over me? Oh and I flirt back and give him signs I like him too.

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe his ego can't handle being rejected in person but can handle it online. Sometimes its easier to deal with things when you don't have to deal with it face to face.

What Guys Said 5

• Robably he will blush really hard and is afraid of the risk of u seeing his face when he goes KABOOM! 😱🙀

• It's the preferred medium.

• But why? We actually have a real connection and talk. These girls are no one.

• Because he is scared to ruin his chances with you

• why you are not asking?

• He's trying to show off for you I bet. If you like him just ask him out