Girls, What is the most important features in a guy you like?

Is it the eyes, the abs or what?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• His heart :) my fiancĂ©e is one of the toughest men in the world (literally) to everyone else he's a big slab of muscle who kills. To me he's my pillow at night and my helping hand, the man I share everything with. He makes me a better person. And as far as physically it doesn't hurt he looks like an underwear model :P

What Girls Said 11

• The whole image and the vibe.

• I thinking more of inside the, guy , how he treats is friends family etc. And how he talks and doesn't rush his words like he is in a hurry. somone, that is there for you. the features care just the bonus of him looking more good then he already had.
    For my eye it would be is, blue eyes there amazingly blueatiful. I made funny there

• I'd have to say hair. Hair could really make or break your looks. You could have an amazing body and face but if you have a terrible haircut that just does not work for you at all, it can make you go from super attractive to meh

• His face. I'm very attracted to faces! I don't care if a guy has a little bit of fat or if he doesn't have abs, if he has a attractive face I'm hooked.

• Eyes! 😛😛

• eyes, lips, cheeks, jawline,

face !

• it's hair and eyes for me but like also like the overall vibe they give off from the start

• They have to be funny and have a since of humor. I'm extremely sarcastic so I can't have a boyfriend who gets butt hurt easily

• For me personally, I'm a huge personality lover. I love a guy with a sense of humour and confidence. However, they gotta have a nice lookin face too and I think the eyes and smile are what I notice first

• Eyes ( they are the window to the soul)

• Eyes and smile!!