Girls, Girl is usually pretty touchy towards me, but she was much less so on our first date, is that a bad sign?

Throughout the day she did make several references to next time and later on tected me that she had a great time.
I don't know it was my first date in tears, wgat do you make of it?

Updates:
Actually hardly touchy at all she elbowed me once (playfully) and hugged me at the end of the night.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She was probably feeling nervous. It was your first date, so it's kind of expected.

0|0
    0|0
    • So then maybe it's a good sign?
      I donno she seems confident but she's also the one that approached me first... So she's probably into me quite a bit.
      I'm just pretty awkward so it's weird to think maybe she was nervous but then again she did great at making me feel comfortable.

• Show All
    • It depends. There are girls who have a habit doing that because they don't want to make the guy feel bad. Arrange a date next week. If she claims she is "busy" it means she is not that interested. If she says yes, then she is interested.

• Well I actually know for a fact she'll be very busy next week. But I'll try for two weeks then. It's just hard to get a read on her... It seriously stresses me out at times.

What Girls Said 2

• She's probably just reeeeeeally nervous. dont worry I'm sure she still wants the d

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol I mean I don't see her as the type of girl to be nervous, when we walked into the restaurant she said table for two and even made the order. I mean she apologized for doing both those things (even though I appreciated it) but like she really seemed comfortable. I mean she knows I haven't dated much, and she was doing a lot to make me more comfortable honestly...

• If she texted you saying she had a great time than she means it. If she didn't have a good time she wouldn't have messaged you at all. So you're good don't worry.

• Lol good point I guess I'm just nervous.

• She may have been holding back a bit. Maybe she felt like she was a bit too touch feely at first and wanted to save it till later if that makes sense, as it was only your second date?

0|0
    0|0