What do you think about me being an overweight guy that only wants to date non overweight women?

I am not attracted to overweight women. I can't help who I am attracted to. What do you think?

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's fine preferring thin women, that's completely okay. Bowever don't be dupe quick to reject all overweight women. I always say "never expect more out of your partner than you do out of yourself"

2|0
    0|0
    • There are many sweet overweight women but I am not attracted to them physically. You have to be attracted to the person you date. People don't choose who they are attracted to.

• Show All
    • I would and have

• Cool.

What Girls Said 5

• Shallow hypocrite is what I think
    But I guess you can't help it if you don't want to lose weight
    And it's more acceptable for a guy to be overweight anyways

0|0
    3|2
  • No one can help who they are attractive to. I for one am tall and thin and dated a man who was short and overweight. We may have looked funny together but it was one of the most electrical relationships I have been in. Not to say I have a thing for overweight men. I don't have a preference. What it boils down to me is the person and personality. But just because you're overweight doesn't mean there's a contract stating that you have to date over weight women.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honey I know how you feel. I'm 300+ lbs and love skinny men. My man is super skinny. Love him to death!

2|0
    0|0
    • Glad you understand. I have no problem being friends with overweight women and I don't think women are bitches for rejecting me cause of my weight. Yet people talk smack on me and say I am a hypocrite. I can't help who I am attracted to, just like you can. I also don't judge overweight women for only wanting to date non overweight men.

• It's fine, as a plus sized woman I wouldn't be offended. It happens vice versa as well. Plenty of small girls like a big guy because they seem like teddy bears.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am glad you aren't. I have been called hypocrite.

• It's just having a preference so I think it's perfectly fine.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• It's totally fine. Just don't complain about women not being attracted to you because you are fat and you'll be a ok

1|0
    0|0
  • Same post from yesterday... only difference is your gender is different

0|0
    0|0
  • stick your fat sisters.

0|0
    0|0