Girls, How can a non black guy get a hot girl?

Girls, How can a non black guy get a hot girl ?
any tips?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• Same way a black guy can.

What Girls Said 15

• Whether you're black or not should not matter. I know many girls that are not attracted to black guys.

• Step one: have a penis.

• race has nothing to do with it

• Race is irrelevant.

• Woooowww, racist.

• What's the difference? You still need to go through the same process.

• you have to be hot

• skin color doesn't have anything to do with it lol.

• Your question doesn't correspond with reality well. The last time i checked all the non black guys were getting the hot girls, not the other way around.

• Race shouldn't matter

• do you mean get a black girl or just any girl in general?

• I love this question so much oh my god😂 & I don't know just be yourself and have confidence.

• What's race got to do with it, and why is hotness your first criterion?

• Observe the very large bulge in his swimming trunks. That's how ;)

I'm only kidding. Listen, all types of guys are able to "score" hot girls. The more attractive a man is, the more likely he's going to end up with an equally attractive partner. But as the old saying goes: looks aren't everything.

• This guy is so terrible ugly soccer player and he buy this woman, disgusting woman to accept this. All black celebrities or in sports when become rich buy a white woman, even older man buy young white women because white women are the most easy women of all races that aren't guilt of being gold diggers and aren't shamed like black or Asian women. Look at the quantity of white women who these creepy ugly rich men
    buy.