Girls, I always say dumb things, especially to girls. I don't mean to, but I swear I do it and then later on i'll think, that was dumb. lol?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I am sure we all have moments like these... I've said and done dumb things many times. After I've thought about it and cringed, I usually find it is something I laugh about. What dumb things have you said?

What Girls Said 4

• Everyone does this, I can't tell you how many times I've sent text messages and cringed at it once I realized what I said. Best advice is to actually process what your saying. Or maybe speaking in person. Through text your intentions make seem negative but in person your perceived better.

• I find it adorable when I guy does that, especially when speaking to me because that shows me he's either nervous or he's just a goofball. And I like goofballs, personally.

• I'm a goofball for sure. Probably scatter brained is a better term for me. haha I got some frozen yogurt today and then left it at my wood shop and I can't remember if I ate all of it. I know I ate at most of it. lol oh well. So how does the guy know if the girl is flattered by this cause she sure didn't seem like it, but I really think she just didn't hear me.

• I like goofballs, so I usually smile or giggle at it. How you can tell if a girl likes it is really hard if she doesn't make it obvious. By the way, you probably ate it lol.

• Some girls find it cute! Just work on your confidence and be yourself around girls

• Work on your confidence, that's what will get you thinking clearer and more direct. Confidence is a factor many women look for in a man. Practice what to say, face your fear, have something to say and just go say it no hesitation.