Is it ok for a 15 year old to date a 13 year old?

I don't like anyone younger than me i usually go for the girls exactly my age, but i noticed if you're like 35 & you date a 33 year old no one really cares but what if a 15 year old where to date a 13 year old?

I'm not dating a 13 year old i was just curious the girl i want to be my girlfriend is 16 going on 17

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a big difference between in maturity 13 and 15. I wouldn't let my kid do it.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know dating in middle school is iffy. If i had any kids I'd start letting them date in hs

• Oh kids even date in elementary school lol but its not serious its more of a kiss, hug break up the next day over a cookie type of relationship

• In that case why even date? its going to ruin relationships for you in the future.

• Since you're both children, sure

• Now, people see a problem in that because a fifteen year old dating a thirteen year old; they are babies. They're young. But, I personally would just let it be until she was a little more older.

What Guys Said 4

• Its only 2 years bro thats fine.

i am very strict when it comes to ages and ITs eactly 2 years older and 2 years younger ahah

• Yeah girls 12-18 shouldn't find a boyfriend or date someone who is 3+ years older. It just seems perverted. but 1-2 years is ok

• dude if you're a guy and you're 35 no one really cares if you date an 18 year old.

• This ages should be catching Pokemon and prank calling than dating.