Does he still like me?

So I've liked this guy for a while now and eventually he found out about my crush and asked his friend for my number. We texted nonstop for a week and he asked me out on a date (which I thought went very nicely) and the next day I started the convo first. It seems like I'm the only one who texts first anymore- yes, he HAS texted first since- and it has been four days since the last time we spoke at all :/. Do you think he likes me?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• Same thing happened with me, he made me feel like he liked me and he hasn't texted me in two days now. I thought to myself, that there is three possible reasons to this.

One, he's busy.
    Two, he might not be interested anymore.
    Three, he doesn't know how to respond. (Believe me when I say this because a friend of mine has had a boy that didn't text her for six days because he didn't know what to say. He said he got nervous.)