Does this guy like me more than a friend? Or am I just paranoid?

So we were texting each other. I was talking about the bikinis I bought recently & how I wanted to pose in them. I showed him a pic of the pose I wanted to do (with a model) & he said,"I'll be on a plane to *insert city* asap."

by the way this is one of the rare moments where he will say things like this. In our normal conversations we talk about everything, we're very open with each other. He says he really loves my personality & appreciates me but we go over the friendship border so many times. I'm confused lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• it's possible.

What Guys Said 4

• guess he does... this city u mentioned in yer text was a city round yer area?

• well he at least thinks you are sexy!

• He's definitely attracted to you but I don't know if he actually likes you or not

• He likes my personality & he's complimented my appearance (he's never seen my body).

• If he likes your personality and thinks your attractive then he probably likes you

• Yes, he's into you. He wants a baby from you.

What Girls Said 4

• I think he likes you romantically. Perhaps he's confused by your behaviour. Maybe he thinks you do see him this way

• I think he likes you because if he allows those friendship borders to be crossed then, he probably likes it when you do.

• I wouldn't know for sure because I'm not a guy nor am I him, but if you guys are good friends it's highly possible he's joking (or half joking anyways ;) my guy friends joke around about stuff like that all the time with me and the other two girls in our group and we are all well aware that none of us would date any of us ever lol. Two of the guys already have girls and one of them is married.

• He was serious lol, he didn't say jk afterwards.

• Well then the only way you can know for certain is if you ask him. I can't speak for him but if you think he was serious then I'd say he's at the very least attracted to you. If you think this is something you'd like to pursue then I say go for broke darlin!

• I will say though keep in mind if you do put yourself out there that attraction and liking someone are two totally different things. I wouldn't want you to go in unprepared because of faulty advice on my part. Anyways whichever you decide and whatever the outcome I wish you luck my friend!

• Maybe he's horny