Guys, Does hair bother guys?

I know im young, but because i have certain traits that were passed on to me. i have a lot of hair on my body. I shave some of it but i can't shave it all. It would be trouble shaving everyday. and i get really self conscious about it. So does it really bother guys that much, some guys have mentioned the hair on my body, and i really hate it , its not like i want the hair to be there.

15

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• At first I didn't like girls like that. Then I meet this girl. And day by day I started to really appreciate her as a person as a friend then we started dating now 3 years and still strong lol

• Some things you can't change and need to be accepted. If they can't then they probbably aren't worth your time.

• No girls hair bothers me i think it's all cool...

• Its not kool if our hair is poking the hell outta eachother ;P

• Hair is fine. Eyebrows are fine. Everywhere else is fine...
    Except for armpit. It would bother me. It wouldn't make you as an automatic friendzoner, but it certainly would be a turn off.

• I honestly think a majority of guys would agree - It depends on where it is. If you are shaving your legs and armpits I would say ok... you are good? But you were not very specific and I don't mean to be rude... but did you mean you have back or facial hair or what? If its just hairy arms I don't think you are going to have too much of a problem in your life...

• Its definitely everywhere. Its kinda hard to shave everywhere though. but i was thinking of lazer hair removal.

• I do have facial hair, i have to shave it everyday. Its pretty intense

• Like I said, everyone has hair. And it could possibly be you are over concerned with the amount? And just from a male standpoint, the More you shave it , the faster it seems to come back.

• Is it visable? If so, its kind of a turn off. I don't mind some peach fuzz or light hair that is barely visable though.

• I like a bit of hair and it shouldn't mind you because it is something special about you

• No no that is natural

• Personally i don't like.

• I don't like it, but what can you do but find a guy that does. Maybe try finding a guy with the same sort of traits.

• Honestly yes

• It wouldn't bother me

• to me women can have all the hair they want except for armpit hair is gross