Thoughts - 'cheer up' date for the girl?

She's been down and tired lately. I was going to surprise her by packing my car boot (hatchback so all good) with blankets and cushions and pillows, grab some snacks and drinks and her favourite board game then surprise her after work and take her to somewhere scenic and just get some rest and relaxation.

At the same time I was going to leave the car boot door open so we'd be able to watch the sunset but todays cloudy and chance likely raining. I am thinking do I either post pone or I could grab a few scented candles and we could still go and enjoy but trade the sunset for listening to the sound of rain on the windows.

Thoughts guys?

• Brownie points earning level over 9000
  • Way too over the top

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's over the top because it's not something too fancy or cheesy. It seems very genuine and thoughtful.

What Girls Said 2

• that will 100 percent cheer her up! and it is not over the top because seeing her reaction and appreciation will all be worth it in the end..

• go for the picnic it sounds great, you seem like a really caring person

What Guys Said 2

• Is this girl your girlfriend or just a friend?

If she was your girlfriend then definitely do it, chicks love romantic stuff like this.

If she isn't your girlfriend I guess you could still do it but she might feel overwhelmed.

• Take her to disney land ahahah just kidding bro